Café, Donkey wheel, Toilets, Stammer House, Logs to climb, Nursery Plant shop, Stanmer tea rooms, Church, Goalposts
To walk from Wild Park, walk away from the bridge, further out of Brighton and you will see it on the left.
Alternatively, take the 25 or 25A bus from Churchill Square and get off at the University
One of its most unusual features is an entire village - including an 18th century stately home - completely private and hidden away until bought by the council in 1947.
English Heritage, under the National Heritage Act 1983, registered the park as a Grade 2 site of special historic interest.
The park encompasses Stanmer House, built in 1720 (listed Grade 1) (Nicholas Dubois) by the 1st Earl of Chichester, Thomas Pelham, along with a listed stable complex, walled kitchen gardens used as a plant nursery and base for the council's Cityparks department.
Stanmer Church (listed Grade B) stands adjacent to the village pond and was rebuilt in 1838 along with the continuing development of the estate by the Pelhams on the site of a 14th century building.