In September Fun in Action completed 10 years of helping to transform the lives of some of the most disadvantaged children living in Brighton and Hove.
In that time:
- We have improved the lives of hundreds of disadvantaged children’s lives through our volunteer befriending service.
- We have raised over half a million pounds to support our work.
- We have recruited and trained over one hundred volunteer befrienders.
- We have run dozens of group outings - from trips to the pantomime to barbecuing in Stanmer Park.
Fun in Action’s Chair, Jon Carr, paid tribute to Project Manager, Anne McLaren, without whom none of this would have been possible. He also recognised the efforts of Fun’s remarkable army of volunteer befrienders and the hard-working office staff.
Here’s to the next 10 years!
- for a list of all our recent news stories, please click here
- for a list of our archived news stories, please click here