WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH WE ALL NEED A FRIEND
Fun in Action for Children, a Brighton charity, is looking for adult volunteers aged 23+ to befriend disadvantaged school aged children from lone parent families.
We want to hear from mature, trustworthy and reliable adults who can regularly spend 3-4 hours a week with a needy child over an extended period. We need people who care about children’s well-being and who are willing to work in partnership with families and charity staff to improve young lives.
- no experience necessary, full training given
- on-going supervision and support provided by an experienced team
- intensive vetting of all applicants by qualified staff including a full professional appraisal and Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure
- 2 year commitment is required
- Volunteer expenses paid We welcome enquiries from people from diverse backgrounds.
To find out more please call 01273 559 794